Co-working spaces offer space that inspires entrepreneurs and scaling businesses alike. Here are five ways small businesses benefit from co-working spaces.
- Instant Scalability. When small business owners seek office space, it is very rare for them to find something affordable that also happens to be short-term. Most commercial leases are in the 3 to 5-year range, and that’s a big commitment that many startups aren’t in the position to make.
- Better Value. Where co-working spaces provide value is in their access to amenities that would otherwise require you to make large capital investments. Built into the cost of many co-working space memberships is access to little things—such as coffee, copy room, and 24/7 access—and more costly items, internet, phone services, and other utilities.
- Improve Work-Life Balance. Work-life is a hugely important part of our every day now to workers and business owners. That balance goes out of wack when you work where you live. Co-working spaces allow solo entrepreneurs and teams of all sizes to create a separation between home and work life. As a result, 70% of workers report feeling more relaxed at home since they started co-working.
- Access Beautiful Spaces. No crime in working at a Starbucks; it’s easy yet costly access to coffee. Did you know a rising number of people find it incredible to work at co-working spaces because of the feeling, the productivity, the free access to coffee, and the overall community? PLUS, it is inspiring… WINK! Come check us out.
- Networking Opportunities. Working from home can only give you access to so much, including the people you meet. Even a private office limits the possibility of meeting new people, including new business, because of such isolation. Co-working spaces are filled with like-minded individuals and other small businesses and entrepreneurs that you can benefit from. Perhaps, you need to meet new people, exchange ideas, and possibly collaborate on projects together.