Running your business at home or on the go? No worries, establish a business identity and make a professional impression among your customers.
Virtual Office Features + Benefits
Business E Suites Virtual Office + Mail
About Virtual Mail + Office Service
What is virtual mail?
- Provides individual with a physical address where they can direct their mail.
- Mail and Package deliveries to a physical address.
What is virtual office?
- A physical location they can point to as your office location.
- LIVE/In-Person Receptionist to greet visitors – on the property
- Provides physical address – package, mail, business loans, etc.
- Phone Answering or Forwarding Services – assigned a local number OR can use your own.
How much does it cost?
- Basic Mail package starts at $14.99 a month.
- Professional Mail package starts at $29.99 a month. (Higher volume mail)
- Virtual Office package starts at $124.99 a month. (Includes 2-day passes)
- Additional services are available: digital mail, scanning, forwarding, discarding, storage.
How do I sign up?
To sign up, it’s pretty easy. Follow these three steps.
- Fill out the application and provide required identification (click here)
- Notarize form PS1584 online through the mail service or with a local notary.
- Sign the agreement with monthly autopay.
What would my address be?
Virtual Company Name, Inc
15500 Voss Road, Suite 200-504
Sugar Land, TX 77498
How does virtual mail work?
- Mail/Packages are delivered by Carrier to our staff
- We sort the mail and will send you a notification when mail is delivered.
- Via App or Email